Compliance, Zenith Finance
The main duty of the Compliance Officer is to work hand in hand with the Compliance Manager ensuring that the company and its board of directors, management and employees abide by its own internal policies as well as the regulations of regulatory agencies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The development, review and updating of the company’s existing compliance policy to ensure that it is up-to-date and in compliance with current standards of regulatory agencies.
- The review and revision of the company’s internal policies.
- The collaboration with the company’s other departments to address compliance matters.
- The monitoring of company activities to ensure that the company’s management and employees stay in line with the company’s existing policies.
- Relevant Field Degree
- Effective verbal written and listening communication skills
- Attention to detail with excellent numerical skills
- Time management skills
- Work under the supervision of line management, but will also be expected to work under their own initiative with minimal supervision
- Continued maintenance of relationships with all staff and customers
- Availability and willingness to work overtime when required
- Good command of English and Russian
DURATION OF CONTRACT
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org