Investment Advisory Department
The nature of this job is to assist customers achieving their lifetime goals, by providing advice and recommending appropriate financial solutions.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate own leads and prospects.
- Set up individual meetings with prospective clients.
- Conduct client reviews.
- Recommend investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile and preferences.
- Establish and maintain a client base.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in an investment advisory role.
- Applicant must be licensed by the MFSA as investment advisor.
- Valid Maltese Driving License and own vehicle.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English.
- Computer literate.
- Industry Fit and Proper related Compliance/Legislative requirements.
- Ability to work within a team.
DURATION OF CONTRACT
HOW TO APPLY